Monday, April 16, 2012

My Top Ten Songs That Inspire... Intro + Song # 1


I have decided to create a series of posts for you all.  I know that I get inspired by music and I'm sure I am not the only one.  Throughout the next week or two (depending how quickly I can work) I am going to be posting ten sections of this series.  A song and how it inspires me.  

First song... One of my very favorites that can easily put me in the most positive mood!

"Feeling Good" -Michael Buble





When I think of this song, I think of anything that makes me FEEL GOOD.  I think about starting over.  New beginnings. "...a new dawn ... a new day..." 


So, I came up with a quick little sketch in Adobe Illustrator.

Pretty much an abstract view of a sun rise, birds included! 

Do you get inspired by this song?  What are some songs you're inspired by?


Keep checking back throughout the week for the next song/artwork!

-Cindy

Want to view my entire list?




No comments: