Saturday, April 7, 2012

Facebook + Etsy Sale on Jewelry!

I know.. I know.. I haven't posted a much in awhile.. Hopefully soon I'll have an article or new piece up! Keep a look out...

...for now, I have done it. Oh, I can't believe I have done it.. What have I done, you ask? You want me to get to the point? ..Ok.. fine.

I made a facebook artist page. I told myself I wouldn't do this. I don't know why I wouldn't before.. I just did, but if you think about it -facebook is a great way to get your art shown.

Here's the link. https://www.facebook.com/designscindy

Yeah, 'cindydesigns' was already taken. :(
If you like my work, it would really mean a lot to me if you would take the time to like my page.

Next piece of business... I have opened an etsy store! Don't worry.. I try to have affordable prices.. As many sales as I can, too.

Thank you for reading and let me know if there is anything art worthy you would like me to cover. :) I know Arts Advocacy Day is coming up, huh? :) (April 16 - 17!) 

 
Be Creative. 
 -Cindy

No comments: