Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Inspiration ...6 more months until Christmas.

That's right. Half way to Christmas, one of my favorite times of the year but ...I don't enjoy that weather.  If we can keep the summer weather then, I'd be a happy camper. :) Or atleast the spring weather.

Anywho, I don't know about where you live but here isn't been raining all morning with thunder and lightening.  I need inspiration!!  Want to know where I got it from?

A little song called "Water Tower Town" by Scotty McCreery... Yes, it is a country tune but it reminds me of a simpler time, even if my 'water tower town' wasn't exactly like the songs.  It's a great song and helped me get going for the week.



..or if that doesn't spark any inspiration, I ran across this sweet vlog on youtube this weekend.  Really makes you think. :)



That's pretty inspiring (you have to watch it all the way through).


stay creative.
-Cindy

No comments: