Friday, September 30, 2011

You make your art. You make it wonderful.


If you are a frequent visitor to my blog, you'll know that I am a pretty big supporter of the arts.  I have written about it in this post and this post.  Also, even here.  So, I probably shouldn't post about it yet again, but with my computer not working still, I've really been honing my typography skills off the computer.  It's interesting.  I guess, needing to get my computer fixed is really a blessing in disguise. 

No matter if you sing, dance, draw, paint, play an instrument... You make your art.  Make it wonderful, beautiful and make it for YOU.

"A true artist need only please himself."


If you would like, Text ART to 50555 to make a $10.00 donation
 to the Find Your Light Foundation in partnership with Americans for the Arts.



*I am not affliated with the Find Your Light Foundation or Americans for the Arts. 
I am just an artist and supporter of it*