Friday, March 25, 2011

Project #5: "Express Yourself with Art."

When I created this, I was thinking about how in some schools, they always feel the need to cut the arts, whether it be music or art.  The academic classes are important, yes, but so are the arts.  For some kids, it is a way to be expressive and show who they are.

created in Adobe Illustrator.

Thank you for coming to check out my art blog and thank you to those who are following it!
If you haven't feel free, too on the right over there. -->


For my next project(s), I'm still working on a continuation of the previous castle drawing I did; a series, you can call it.

Have a great day/evening/night!  ( :

Edit on April 4, 2011:

   Hello again!  I am editing this post to inform everyone (as I had found out myself not long ago) that today and tomorrow (April 5) is Arts Advocacy Day!  What is this, you may ask?

Well, Arts Advocacy Day is a day to support the arts when leaders in the arts travel to Washington DC to show the importance to funding the arts to Congress.

If you wanted to read up on it some more here are some websites: ArtsUSAdotOrg and the facebook page.  Spread it along and support the arts!

Hope everyone is doing well! ( :  

No comments: