Friday, May 10, 2013

Update! & Crafty Wednesday??

Hello all you creative people!!!

I feel I owe the ones who do view this blog a reason why I really haven't been posting nearly as much as I used to. For the past week, I've been getting ready to start selling custom posters; whether it be via the internets or real life (not that the Internet is fake ...I mean, erm.. Hm).

Design is definitely the thing that I feel I am most passionate about, which is why I came up with the Art & Design Studio; trying to get my work out there. I hope you understand. (:

BUT starting next week, I will be posting a DIY/craft project each Wednesday. You can call it Crafty Wednesday. Well, the name is still in the works but you catch my drift, right? (:

Throughout the week, you many still see some other random posts, like my nail designs and maybe a creative find or two.

Thank you!!

Have a great weekend! (:


Cindy

No comments: