Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Nail Art Ideas!

I don't know about you but I love to to paint my nails to match holidays, seasons, etc.  It's a way of being artsy all the time.  Here are some ideas of Christmasy nail art that would be pretty easy to do.






I love this nail art that I ran across! 
I don't think it would be too hard if you have a skinny brush to do the tiny detail. 
If you get white nail art polish from a drugstore near you, you should be able to do something like this.




Sparkly and festive! I love this next one.
Source: widbox.com via Mary on Pinterest



I love this next one, though if you're like me-- I always tend to lose the tiny jewels right away. 
This would be just as gorgeous without it, as well. :)  Or maybe add some silver dots, instead.




This one is super cute! Even if you just leave the rest of your other nails a pretty red to match.




This a gorgeous, simple nail design that I am seriously thinking about trying for this weekend.







I've seen a lot of candy cane nails but this one is a different approach; incorporating french tips.




A simple design that I just recently made on my own nails.





I also have a few other ideas that I pinned over on my Pinterest account: http://pinterest.com/MsArtsy1/


Hope you enjoyed some of these ideas!  Being artsy is so much fun that it doesn't have to be in the typical way.
Try an idea out and send it my way.  I'd love to see it.

Be creative!



Cindy

No comments: