Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Inspiration: Let's be Thankful.





This week, I thought I would share a quote to inspire you to be thankful, since Thanksgiving (here in America) is on Thursday.

If you concentrate about what you are thankful for --even if it is something small-- you will feel happy.  I feel like this is what the quote means to be.  Being thankful for what you have right now will make you feel happy and it will feel like you have more.  If you concentrate on what you don't have then you will be going around in circles concentrating on negative thoughts and emotions and that isn't healthy for anyone.  Anyway, what fun is that?

So write down what you are thankful for what you do have.  If you want, feel free to share below in the comments --if not,  I'll understand.  Come back on Thanksgiving and I'll have some type of list up for myself. :)


Have a wonderful start to the week!
Be thankful.


Cindy





No comments: