Friday, November 16, 2012

Fabulous Friday! Find your passion.

Hello there! :)  It's a fabulous friday again! This week I was so excited to get my new DIY's up.  If you haven't check both out, please do! Super easy projects and the link is right at the top of the page. :)

Sometimes I wonder what I have gotten myself into with this blog.  Blogging daily -Monday through Friday- may not seem difficult but I want to put out posts that I am proud of. I come home from work and spend the evening trying to edit my blabbing posts down to something semi coherent.

 I try so hard to put time into each post, even if each post isn't long.

If you have a passion for something, it just makes it a lot easier to get it done.  If no one was reading this blog, I really think I would still keep it up because I like to talk about art, find inspiration and plan out goals.  I really, truly do.

So, you may ask... 'Cindy? What is the point of this blog post today?'
Good question, there.  I will tell you.

Find something that you are passionate about and even if it's just for you... even if you make no money doing it, keep doing it for YOU. 

I am so cheesy.
But I don't care.



Cindy


What are you passionate about?


Be sure to subscribe on the right hand side to get each post sent to your email each morning.  :)




No comments: