Thursday, August 18, 2011

Books to Inspire! 3 of 3, Your favorite artist...

Now this might sound a bit cliché, but the 3rd book in my Books to Inspire! series is any book by your favorite artist.  Now you may be asking why I would even suggest this after mentioning in my first part how much books for school never ended up being used much... I have an answer for that.  Atleast for me, those books weren't chosen by me.  When you are in the bookstore next time, browse the arts section and if you find a book of an artist you love, purchase it.  Since you are looking yourself for a book, you'll use it. 

Even if it's just for the pretty pictures.  Inspiration can come from this.  Of course, one should never just lean on books for inspiration.  Sometimes it doesn't help.. so if this happens, look out your window.  Go outside.  There is inspiration all around you.

Thank you for reading!

For the rest of this series:
Part 2
Part 1

No comments: