Monday, March 4, 2013

Friday?!

On Friday, you may or may not have noticed that I had a post up about my design page and such.  Well, I don't know how many of you went back to it but I took it down.

Why did I take it down?  

I don't normally take down posts.  I do not like doing that.  When I post something on this page, it's something that I have thought about and edited through.  Throughout the day Friday I kept having nervous thoughts about whether or not it was the right thing, was I doing it right and is there another alternative?

Too many thoughts were going through my head and soon enough I just didn't feel like it was right.

So I took down the post, posted on twitter and spent Friday night and most of Saturday afternoon changing up cindydesigns.net.

This was the right thing to do because I am confident with the page now.  I am happy to move forward with it and see what happens!  I am excited to work on posters and paintings for it!

That's pretty much what I'll be doing.  It's kind of like freelance but I'm designing posters, putting it up on the page and hopefully people like them enough to purchase and supporting me as an artist.  I will even create a custom poster of your desires.  Of course, I need to be comfortable designing it --that is key, but I am super excited.

Here on I Am Artsy Fartsy, it's linked under the Art & Design Studio at the top. 

I wanted to use todays post to explain exactly what happened and my reasonings behind it.  As always, it would mean a lot to me if you would spread the news about my art & design studio page:  http://cindydesigns.net

Happy Monday and it's a new week!  A NEW START!


Cindy

cindydesigns.net
Art & Design Studio screen shot





No comments: