Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WHOA; a sneak peak.


Being an artist is fun but proving that you are passionate about art and that you want it as a career can be hard..
especially you have a full time job in something else, trying to make a living.  

 I try to dedicate some time to creating something on the weekends. 

I've been working on this painting for awhile now but I don't want to show it yet.  
That is why the above picture is a jumbled mess. I made a collage with my iPad
 for a sneak peak that probably doesn't show you much. 

I don't know when I will be done but I think soon...
Like, I REALLY think so.
You guys, I really am excited about this painting!  Super excited.

What will I do with it when I am done?
I don't know.  Do I sell it?
Do I keep it and admire from a far?

Try to get it into a gallery?

Help is needed, please! :)

But GET EXCITED BECAUSE I AM!!!!



Cindy

No comments: