Monday, February 25, 2013

Artist Feature! Karen Tarlton


It's been awhile since I featured someone on this blog.  I am all about supporting visual artists!

So now I am back!  In my search today, I have found this artist, Karen, on etsy.  She sells work there and this gorgeous painting...

click to view larger.

The colors are so vibrant and the more I stare at it, the more a story plays out in my mind. 
This is what I love about art.  Getting a story in your head when looking at it.
Even with music!  You listen to a song and you get a story from it whether it be true or made up.


click to view larger
This is another painting that I love of hers.  I have a fascination with Paris and other cultures. 
This one is just like the first one with the great colors and great story to it.  I love the brush strokes. 


Karen has this piece above in a contest and would really appreciate your votes.
She is currently in second place and oh so close!
 Go here:  https://www.facebook.com/ArtisteWine/app_343236642414878 and find her painting/name!
screen shot of voting screen.


To view more of her work, visit her etsy shop or her etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Karensfineart


Support Visual Arts. 



Cindy


No comments: