Monday, December 24, 2012

Start your Monday with some inspiration! Be Brave.

Why, hello everybody!
I'm sorry that I missed last friday with a post.  I'll try not to let that happen again.

To start off this week, I am sharing a song.  It recently came out ...about a week? Or so.

It's called Brave by Josh Groban and I find that the lyrics really inspire you to ....well, be brave.
To get up and face what is blocking you from reaching your goals.

On this blog, I talk a lot about goals and the fear of what might stop you from reaching it.
I find that this song helps you to remember to be brave and that you can do it.

Check it out below!
You may need to watch it on youtube, if the embedded link doesn't work.  This song is beautiful so definitely check it out!
http://youtu.be/63BnhyTQJlw



Thank you, Josh!

I hope you enjoyed and I hope it may have helped a bit!

Merry Christmas Eve!!


Cindy









No comments: