Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Making Art Your Career.

Another Christmas came and gone.  This is definitely my favorite time of the year (minus the cold weather), sadly it feels like it goes way too fast.

I had a lovely (four day) weekend and I hope everyone who celebrates had a wonderful Christmas!  If you celebrate another holiday, I hope it was great, as well.

But now it's back to reality; back to work.  This really makes me think about my career and the direction of where I want to go.  Becoming an artist full time is super scary and hard to do.  I haven't really thought about it much until I was able to get a job full time.  Before I was just mostly preoccupied with trying to find a full time job in SOMETHING.

Now it is my opportunity to be able to figure out how I can do this.  Making Art a career is possible, most definitely.  It's just a little more difficult.

So I have decided that in 2013, this will be my project/goal/resolution/whatever you want to call it.

In the meantime, lets finish this year in a positive way!


Cindy


No comments: