Thursday, November 29, 2012

Are we all scared? From a Vlogbrothers video.

This blog post is inspired by a Vlogbrothers video, which was inspired by other youtube videos which was inspired by one in particular, which I think was from charlieissocoollike.

Here is one, which I have been wanting to post about for awhile now.
I recommend watching all the way through.




So my response is that he is absolutely right.  It is terrifying to put what you create out there.  It is scary to put out something you may have had so much fun working on out into the world.  What will people think about it?  What will they say?  WHAT?!?!

This is actually why I started this blog.  Originally before I started the daily blogging, I blogged once in awhile posting a project occasionally.  I kind of stopped doing that because I was afraid of what people would think of my work...  I also didn't really share it many places.

But as I get grow up and keep creating, I kind of want to share my creations more--even though I may refrain from posting it.  Crazy thing?  I'll share things on Twitter but ...sharing things on facebook is something I rarely do.  I don't know why this.  Go figure.

What is the reason why we are scared to share what we create with the world?
I don't know.  I can go on and on and babble even more so...

So this is what I say to you:  Create what makes you happy.  Keep working at it and maybe ....just maybe you will be able to post your work EVERYWHERE.  In time, my friend, in time.


Cindy


No comments: