Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Inspiration // Journey.

no.. not the band. 
via twitter from this tweet.


While I was on twitter, reading through everyone's tweets, Victoria Justice had tweeted this photo this weekend and I thought it was perfect to start out the week.  Everyone's journey is different; each situation and decision has brought you here.  You may not know now but everything does happen for a reason.  I do, strongly, believe this. 

You have NOT lost time.  You're right on track and some journeys just take time. 
For example, my journey has some detours in it but each situation is making me stronger and helping me to get to now.  


Have a fantastic week!  
Let's crush this Monday. :)


Cindy


If you wish to get these weekly inspiration posts directly to your inbox Monday morning, just put your email in the box in the top right and corner of this site. :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too cute.