Friday, October 12, 2012

Fabulous Friday.

It's Friday! (Actually, I type up these posts the night before but as you're reading this; it's friday.)
Therefore I hope you have a Fabulous Friday.

In the beginning of the week, this quote came to me a few times randomly and it really stuck with me this week:

"If you want something you've never had, 
then you got to do something you've never done."

So many of us want something and you can either keep wanting something and always wonder about it or you can actually do something you've never done and try for it.

Of course, I'm talking about goal related somethings.  You can twist the quote around and make it sound like a bad thing but why would you want to?

Think about it.  The quote actually makes so much sense.


Cindy


Yes, I am cheesy.

No comments: