Monday, September 3, 2012

Weekly Inspiration:



This past week one of my very favorite movies was on ABC Family;  that would be
A Cinderella Story, the one with Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murray.  
I'm a bit of a romantic comedy fan, if you are new to this blog. 

Anyway, the movie seems to be centered around this quote: "Never Let The Fear of Striking Out Keep You From Playing the Game." The main character, 'Cinderella' (her name was Sam in the movie) ended up standing up for herself and everything fell into place.  After a bit of googling on my part, I read that it was Babe Ruth that originally said this quote.  I also read that he struck out 1,330 times in this career. Did.. Not.. Stop.. Him.

With anything in your life, remember this quote at the back of your mind.  
Is the fear really holding you back from conquering your dream?  


-Cindy

p.s. The end of A Cinderella Story is just perfect, isn't it? :) *sigh*


No comments: