Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekly Inspiration: Make It Happen.




"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." Leonardo da Vinci




This is the perfect quote for me to put up for this weeks inspiration.  When I ran across this, it made me think about things.  Yes... THINGS.  


 Everyone wants to accomplish something.  Everyone wants to do the things they've always wanted to do.  As far as I'm concerned, you have two choices in this circumstance: 1) keep talking about the things you want to accomplish and 2) DO the things you want to accomplish.  I don't know about you but I prefer to actually do what I want to accomplish.  




I've always (especially lately) dreamt about becoming successful with my Art.  Painting, poster design, jewelry design.  Creating things with Art is a passion and something that I can't imagine not having in my life. 


 I want to be successful at what I love doing.  I am learning more now that you can't just sit around and have things thrown into your lap.  Sure, this may have worked for a few people here and there but for the majority of us ...this isn't the case.  



So work hard at what you enjoy.  Work hard at what you love and most importantly ...have faith. 


-Cindy


No comments: