Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sketchbook Glimpse! A Steve Madden Pocketbook.

Why, hello there!

I thought I was due for a post where I take you into my sketchbook.  Remember how I said I was going to try and sketch every day?
Ha, yeah.. I guess I must have been kidding with myself.  I definitely sketch when I have an idea that I want to lay out to get a better feeling of the idea... but I always have trouble getting myself just to sketch.




I googled Steve Madden pocketbooks one night because, well, I love pocketbooks and this one came up.
The link shows it in another color but it was definitely PINK when I first found the picture in google images. 
 I love bright pink bags.  

I'll be back in a few months with another glimpse into my sketchbook post ....I'm kidding, I think. 


Cindy

No comments: