Monday, February 11, 2013

Belle Inspired Necklace + Finding your outlet!


Why, hello everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and if you're from New England ....hope the Blizzard wasn't too horrible to your area.  *sigh* I dream of warmer weather in a land with palm trees.

Anyway, I have decided to start this week off with another Disney Princess inspired necklace design.  This week is Belle and I really wanted to make the necklace resemble that beautiful and recognizable gold dress of hers.  When you see that dress, you know it's Belle.  I added the little rose buds because the rose is an important part of the story. 

Being creative is fun!  You just have to find your outlet.  For example, I love fairytales and I enjoy creating jewelry.  I usually sketch some ideas out before hoping onto the computer.  Once you find what you are interested in... it becomes easier to be creative!


Cindy

No comments: