Friday, November 2, 2012

Keep Those Goals Organized! Fabulous Friday!

I've been trying to write up this post but I am continuously getting distracted by the CMA Awards.  Country music is pretty great.

Anywho, it's Friday!  This week I have realized that as good as it is to have many goals ...it's also really good to keep those goals organized.

How?  You might ask, tilting you're head and wondering what I am talking about.

Well... Let me explain what I mean by this.

If you have too many in your head, I am finding that they can all get scattered in ze brain, mixing with others.  Just me?  Ha.
Happens to the best of us.

I've mentioned it before but the way that works the best with me is putting each goal on a post it not and posting it somewhere where you'll see.  Keep it fresh ...in your mind.

Don't let your goals just go away and be left forgotten.  Do what you can to complete it.
Try it.  What is there to lose?





-Cindy

No comments: