You should be thankful every day.. not just one day a year but let's share what we are thankful for today!
(even the little things! my list is a mixture,)
- My family -Each an every one of them. Even when it doesn't seem like it, I am thankful I get to be in their life.
- Friends -Sometimes it's hard to make new friends and I am thankful for the ones I do have; even if I don't see them often.
- Twitter -What would I do when I'm bored?
- God -For creating this amazing world for us to live in.
- The Troops -For fighting for us even if that means being away from their family.
- Nail polish -To show my creative side every day ...on my nails. In different colors!
- Walt Disney -Thank you for creating the most magical place on earth.
- Art. Without this, I don't know what I would be doing in my spare time. After work, I look forward to putting up a blog post about art. I look forward to buying things for craft projects, I love to anticipate wanting to visit a big museum, I love to get lost in painting, I love to create things that someone else could possibly enjoy.
Your turn! :)