Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Artist Confessions // Comfort Zones.





Getting out of your comfort zone in any area can be tricky.  I chose this confession because I feel like it is a pretty popular one.  And yes, I have a hard time getting out of my comfort zone. 

I wonder sometimes if this might be why I start on so many projects and have a hard time finishing.  I mean, eventually I finish but sometimes it does take a bit. 

I feel like the best thing for getting out of your comfort zone is push yourself to try something new.  How to do this, I have no idea.  Feel free to share your thoughts!  

What I'm going to try to do to get out of MY comfort zone is to start sketching more each night.  Start there with doing something different and maybe ...just maybe a different idea will come out of it.  

But yes, as I mentioned before please share your thoughts on getting out of your comfort zone! :) 


-Cindy




No comments: