Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cubicle Decor Ideas // Add your flavor!

Cubicles aren't very pretty, are they?
Grey and sooo drab.

So, I've come up with some ideas that should help you spruce up the place a bit.

creativecarmelina on etsy.





















How cute are these cup holders?! Unique and artsy.  Just perfect.






KreatedbyKelly over on etsy.















If you love the whimsical, girly, fancy style I think this magnet set would be a great addition to your cubicle!





cubiclebling over on etsy.
















Rainbow pushpins! If you are looking to add color, this would be a great thing to start with.




TheLivingArt over on etsy.





















I feel like plants are a pretty predictable thing to have near/on your desk but this item it also a business card holder!  It's more than just a plant.  I also love the grain on that wood.






If you're interested to see more of the ideas I picked out, check out my treasury list at the link below:
http://www.etsy.com/people/Cindyy26/treasury?ref=pr_treasury_more


Cindy

No comments: