Saturday, February 5, 2011

Introducing...

Artsy Fartsy. 
slang
 pretentiously artistic, sophisticated, etc.


I guess that's what the term means when you google it.  I call it a person who is a creative person who enjoys all things art, no matter what type of art. 

I've decided to create this blog because I've had so many ideas for art projects lately, that I want to share them with friends!  The art will vary.  Knitting, drawing, painting, design work, jewelry, etc.  I do it for fun because it's what I enjoy.  The main point of this blog is to give other artsy people ideas.  If anyone has any ideas, feel free to leave a comment.  

The first thing I've been working on is...  a homemade Harry Potter scarf.  I'm a huge fan for a while, and as I have bought one before, I've always wanted to create a homemade one.  It's coming along.  Will post the final outcome once it's complete.  

Please follow if you are an artsy fartsy person like myself. :)

I also have a main blog called It's a Lovely Thing.  Have a great day!

No comments: