Thursday, January 3, 2013

Reasons You (or I?) Should Freelance.




Reasons to Freelance.
  • You can make your own hours.
  • You know you're in a field that you enjoy because ...you decided to hire yourself.
  • Working on your promotion skills; Making sure you get yourself out there to be able to make a living. 
  • A crazy, new, scary adventure that may frighten you to pieces but deep down you think it's the right way to go. 
  • Why not? 



This has been on my mind since I graduated college; and even a little bit while I was still in class. 
If I were to start freelancing... I would concentrate on poster design because that's where my main interests are.  I'd see where I could go from there.  

I think I just convinced myself to start freelancing.

My website for that is even already up.  
Now I just have to find clients.





The hard part. 




I'll figure it out.  If you have any tips on this part, please share.

Have a wonderful day!  



Cindy





If I were to become a freelance designer, I'd start out designing posters and I would be called....
cindydesigns.net





No comments: